My experience includes on-camera and voice work in North America; on-air English teaching in Japan (at NHK, the national television network); jazz radio hosting in Indonesia; news reporting from France, and recording ESL audio books for the Government of China.
Born to a Parisian mother and Canadian father, I’m fluently bilingual in French and English and can provide a seamless delivery between the two languages. This makes me a popular choice for Canadian government clients needing “mirror image” narrations, and for international clients looking for a clean, Standard American Accent (SEA –“mid-western”) in English and an “international” accent in French. I can adapt both accents to suit your particular audience.
For on-camera demos, please click here…
- • Authoritative documentary narrations
- • Encouraging computer-based training and e-learning courses
- • Sophisticated museum and art gallery audio guides
- • Sultry, savvy or “mom-next –door” commercials and PSA’s
- • Lofty awards ceremony announcements
- • Telephone and banking prompts
- • Educational audio books & ESL language learning activities
- • Kooky character voices for animation and interactive games.
To learn more about my writing, please click here…